15 December 2008

The 12 Days of Teamas: Day 5

For the open-minded tea-gift giver, check out The Art and Soul of Baking ($29.95) by pastry chef Cindy Mushet, published by chi-chi cooking store Sur La Table. I don't have this book so I can't speak to the over 250 recipes, but I've paged through it greedily and read endless positive reviews.

And how winter wonderlandy is that cover?

If you've never had anything other than Oreos to accompany your tea, this may very well be the book to help fill the kitchen with homemade cookies, cakes and breads. And if you give it as a gift, the recipient just might repay you with some of those. It's only fair.

Don't forget to enter the Tea Spot giveaway!

Just leave a comment on any of The 12 Days of Teamas posts by December 15th, and tell me your favorite tea to give or receive. After I consult my numerologist to pick a random number, Numi's fabulous flowering tea gift set could be yours, absolutely free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That book looks soooooooo

ooooo

good!