14 December 2008

The 12 Days of Teamas: Day 4

What better to go along with that matcha scoop than a unique chawan or matcha bowl ($37) from Inkypots?

This handmade, delicate ivory stoneware vessel would set off the emerald-green of the tea beautifully, and I imagine it would be a delight to wrap your hands around as you sip.

And you never have to drink alone- that little bird perched on the rim will be there to keep you company no matter how early you get (or stay) up.

Don't forget to enter the Tea Spot giveaway!

Just leave a comment on any of The 12 Days of Teamas posts by December 15th, and tell me your favorite tea to give or receive. After I consult my numerologist to pick a random number, Numi's fabulous flowering tea gift set could be yours, absolutely free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was given a tin of Iron Goddess of Mercy oolong by a tea-loving friend last Christmas, and that was a wonderful present. Love this blog and read it often.