13 December 2008

The 12 Days of Teamas: Day 3

No, it's not an adorable mini field hockey stick for mice, though that would also make an amazing Christmas present.

It's a chashaku or Japanese bamboo tea scoop ($6) from Matcha Source, and with it you can dole out the proper amount of powdered green tea time and again. I've always wanted one because they feel so amazingly light and smooth in hand, and it would probably correct my little issue of accidentally dumping 1/2 cup of matcha into my sifter, cursing the day, and then carefully trying to pour the excess back into the container without losing any (that matcha is expensive stuff).

Plus, a little mouse could use it to play field hockey. That's cute.

Don't forget to enter the Tea Spot giveaway!

Just leave a comment on any of The 12 Days of Teamas posts by December 15th, and tell me your favorite tea to give or receive. After I consult my numerologist to pick a random number, Numi's fabulous flowering tea gift set could be yours, absolutely free.

No comments: